Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year Family!















So how do you like my new television......well here is the story....Randy came over and we played some real fun games on the Wii (can you see the Wii game down in the right corner) well then he said he had to go home and I said yah I got lots of things to do so he left and I picked up the Wii controller and decided to bowl one more game and I was determined to get a strike and I threw my best curve and I got my strike alright ....the controller went right into the TV and went splat....took me 5 minutes to recover I was so stunned....I know what you are thinking and it ticks me off!..no I didn't have the strap on.....I was so upset that I then began to bang the controller on anything that was near me and guess what the controller never broke but the picture on the TV was shattered....I then called Randy and told him he needed to come over right away.....when he came in the house and saw me and the TV he bent over laughing ...I told him he was being cruel to Grandma and he laughed harder...you have the picture don't you......and I can just bet y0u are bent over laughing too....well when he stopped laughing he said he would drive us to Sams club to get a new one nice isn't he.....so that was our wonderful New Years Eve...a wonderful and exciting ride to the big city to buy that beautiful TV you see in the picture, dinner at Golden Coral with Randy & Carrie and the children then home to set it up so I can play Wii again ha ha ha......oh yah I have glued the Wii strap to my wrist the only problem is doing dishes and such the thing dangles and bangs into things but oh well it won't hit the new TV ........I guess you might say we closed 2008 with a real crash bang!
oh yah I think I made a MEMORY wow!

1 comment:

Holli said...

i was laughing the hole time i read this post. Your so funny Grandma :) i loving playing the wii it so fun i was just bowling yesterday. and i cant wait to get the wii fit board!

Kathy & Bruce

Kathy and Bruce live in Arizona. Two of our kids life here also. Randy & Carrie have 3 kids, Melissa & Stephen have 1 kid and Tami & Micah have 2 kids. We love being grandparents.
Bruce has his own business, a redi-mix plant and a septic installation business. Kathy does the books and Randy and Brian work for their dad. Grandpa Gary does the MSHA certification for us. We love our vacation town. It is small, no fast food here, but close to the things we love to do.

Joe & Trina

Joe and Trina live in Northern Idaho, where Joe is currently serving as Bishop. Trina works with many community projects. They have 4 kids. Gary is married and has one child. The girls are all attending college.

br-Emily, Gary, Trina fr-Julie, Joe, Jaime

Sandi & Ken

Sandi & Ken live in Southern California. She works in the billing department at a hospital. Ken is helping Tyson with his contracting company. Tyson, Morgan, Holli, and Cassandra are married, and Mckenzie still lives at home. They have 3 grandkids,and three on the way.

br-Holli, Ken, Sandi, Morgan fr-Autumn holding Hunter, Tyson, Cassandra and McKenzie

John & Wendy

John and Wendy live in American Fork, Utah. Johnny is in College and just got married, Jason is on his mission in Switzerland. Josh is about ready to leave for Brazil. Danielle, Nathan, and Tiffany are busy going to school.

Dani, Josh, Wendy, John, Tiffany, Johnny, Nathan, Josh (clockwise)